- Cardiac Board: Also called a CPR board or cardiac assist board for putting on a cart or having in a patient area.
- Pediatric Hand Positioner: This acrylic paddle helps pediatric medical professionals properly position infants and toddlers’ hands during x-rays so they don’t end up with distorted, unclear, or obscured x-ray images.
- Forensic Swab Holder: This holder displays a rough image of the human body with swab-sized holes near various areas of the body. As nurses conduct a forensic exam, they may place the swabs in the holes that correspond to each body part or area. This allows them to proceed with the exam without having to stop after each swab to label it.
- Water Recycle Tanks: We manufacture water tanks for the Cascade water recycle system, which recycles wash water from various pieces of equipment. The water recycling system is helpful in areas that restrict water discharge.
- Wall-Mounted Acrylic Boxes: When you need fast access to burn kits, resuscitation supplies, and other lifesaving accessories, keeping them in a wall-mounted box is the best way to get them when you need them. We offer two different sized boxes with hinged lids.
A Cardiac Board also called a CPR Board is among other safety equipment for cardiac care that may be found on crash carts, code carts, in ambulances, private homes, nursing facilities, campuses, universities, gyms, hotels & motels, doctor & dentist offices, hospitals, clinics. Sometimes called a Cardiac Board, a CPR board or cardiac assist board. It is a flat hospital grade, rigid plastic backboards that aid in the administration of CPR by helping to create a flat rigid surface on which CPR can be performed. Used in emergency response situations, a person must be on a firm flat surface for chest compression. (a CPR Board, or chest compression board).
The standard size hospital grade CPR Board (MF/CPR) is priced at $68 and the large CPR Board (MF/CPR-B) is priced at $110.
Both are in stock and available for free shipping in the Continental USA.
Ordering Made Easy:
•To order using a Purchase Order Email your P.O. to email@example.com or Fax it to 573-346-9642.
•Payment by AMEX, VISA, MC or PayPal. Go into our store where you can choose the items you want along with the form of payment.
•For prepaid orders by mail send your information along with your payment to RM Plastics, Inc. 62 Mirage Dr. Roach, MO 65787.
We can supply you with the cardiac boards in standard or bariatric (large) sizes for creating a surface for cardiopulmonary resuscitation.